Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Individuals should not rely on information on this site for his or her individual case. Individual eligibility must be verified by consulting with an attorney. If you would like to make an appointment with an immigration attorney regarding your immigration matter, please contact us.
- Employer and Worker Visas
- Deportation Defense, Removal and Bond, Voluntary Departure and Waivers
- Family Based Cases, Petitions and Visas
- Youth Cases such as DACA and SIJS
- Victims of Crime
- Freedom of Information Act Requests
Smith Immigration has worked with youth and victims throughout the area to assist them in obtaining legal status. There are unique laws for youth and victims of crime.